Our philosophy is that “there’s no dentistry like no dentistry.” We emphasize prevention, so the less restorative work we have to do, the happier we are (and the healthier you’ll be).
Our “prevention first” philosophy ensures that you get whatever dental treatments you require to get your mouth in a healthy condition for the long term. We’ll never pressure you to get dental work that you don’t really need.
We are committed to providing you with the latest techniques in dentistry. We attend many hours of continuing education courses each year to ensure that we’re prepared to offer you the best possible treatment options.
Our complete range of dental services includes:
- Preventive services (we have three full-time hygienists)
- Non-surgical periodontal management
- Restorations, including tooth-colored fillings
Dr. Groves’ special areas of concentration include:
- Crowns (restoration of broken teeth)
- Bridge (replacement of missing teeth)
- Dental implant restorations
Dr. Kelley’s special areas of concentration include:
- Children’s dentistry
- Periodontal therapy
- Cosmetic bleaching and bonding (including veneers)
The dental technology we use includes:
- Digital radiography (limits patients’ exposure to radiation)
- Diagnodent (a laser that can detect even the smallest area of decay)
- Nitrous oxide and oral sedation (for patients who are fearful or unusually susceptible to pain)